Information that we collect from you may include:
Information you share: this includes information you share with us when you interact with our site e.g. make a purchase, fill out a form, subscribe to a service, chat with support, take a survey, participate in a competition, sign up for a newsletter, etc. This information usually includes your name, address, email address and phone number, date of birth, gender, and measurements.
Information about your surfing experience: Every time you visit our website we may automatically collect the following information:
Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
To provide you with a personalized and meaningful surfing experience we may also collect information regarding the Products you viewed or searched, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How do we use the information that we collect from you?
- We use your information to process your orders i.e. arrange to ship, send you invoice/order confirmation, communicate with you in case you ask for support
- To keep you up to date with information about other products and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- To provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that your experience on our website is personalized and meaningful to you.
Safeguarding your information
- Hawk & Bull does not sell, share, or disclose customers’ personal information to any other party or company. Your information is solely used by Hawk & Bull to communicate with you regarding products and services that you are interested in.
- All the information you provide is transmitted through a state-of-the-art 2048-bit Encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which is built into our payment gateways
- You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. You can exercise that right by unchecking various boxes as you interact with our website. You can also exercise this right anytime by contacting us at [email protected]
- European residents have the right to access the personal information that we hold, If you wish to exercise that right please contact us at [email protected]
We may change our policies occasionally to meet our business needs. Changes in our policies will be updated on our website, customers are therefore encouraged to visit the policy sections of our website from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the complete accuracy of the information, including but not limited to the name, email, shipping address, and billing address provided to us.
Limits on Purchasing
We do not authorize the purchase of our merchandise for resale purposes through our website’s standard order processing mechanism. For reselling our merchandise resellers/distributors / retailers must contact us separately at [email protected]
We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. We also reserve the right to limit or cancel orders that we deem, at our sole discretion, to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We also reserve the right to cease doing business with those customers violating this policy. We may modify this policy at any time without prior notice. This policy applies to all purchases made at our retail stores and at our online store. We reserve the right to correct, update or change information regarding this policy at any time without notification.
Copyright & Trademark
All content contained on this website, including but not limited to logos, images, graphics, and text is the sole property of Hawk & Bull. Copy and print of pages of this website may be for personal, non-commercial use only. Use of our website, including reproduction and direct links, is strictly prohibited without prior written consent by Hawk & Bull.
Security of Information
The security of the information you provide to us is protected by various security measures we have implemented. Your personal information is maintained through secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. Notwithstanding LAC.la’s efforts, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure, and such transmission is at your own risk.
Hawk & Bull does not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed. We share your personal information with credit card companies and other payment providers and acquirers. These third parties will be responsible for the handling of your personal data for these purposes and their privacy policies will set out how they do this.
Links to Third Parties
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Hawk & Bull, any of its affiliates, or any of their owners, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising from or in connection with your use or inability to use this website.